Benchmarks and data to take ESG from niche to norm
The era of "ESG-aware" investing, whereby Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) considerations are a part of investment and risk management decisions, has evolved from niche to normal. FTSE Russell has more than 15 years of ESG experience and provides data analytics, ratings and indexes covering thousands of companies worldwide.
FTSE Russell’s ESG Ratings and data model are tools for investors with a need for flexible, data-driven solutions to:
- Assist in managing exposure to ESG aspects
- Meet mandated stewardship requirements
- Integrate ESG data into securities and portfolio analysis
- Inform ESG-aware investment strategies
Read the ESG Ratings product overview
FTSE4Good Index Series
FTSE4Good Developed Index
FTSE4Good Environmental Leaders Europe 40 Index
FTSE4Good Global Minimum Variance Index
FTSE/JSE Responsible Investment Index
FTSE4Good Bursa Malaysia Index
FTSE4Good ASEAN 5 Index
FTSE Blossom Japan Index
Read the FTSE4Good Index overview
For more information, visit the FTSE4Good Index Series page
Find out your FTSE4Good Index Status and ESG Ratings Profile by contacting FTSE4Good@ftserussell.com.
- FTSE Russell Stewardship, Transition and Engagement Program for Change: 2018 STEP Change Report
- Incorporating diversity in passive investments
- Clear Path Analysis Report: Sustainable smart beta investing for institutional investors
- Getting smart with sustainability
- Guidance for issuers on the integration of ESG
- Video gallery: Sustainable Investing Forum
- FTSE4Good Index Series 15 year anniversary report
- Roundtable: Exploring the materiality of ESG data*
- ESG whitepaper extract**
- ESG: Roadblocks or the road to integration?
* Views expressed by the individuals in this publication are as of December 2016 and subject to change. These views do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FTSE Russell or the London Stock Exchange Group plc. This roundtable article was first published by Environmental Finance.
** Views expressed by the individuals in this publication are as of April 2016 and subject to change. These views do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FTSE Russell or the London Stock Exchange Group plc.